Veggie Casserole is a favorite family recipe that my mother has made for years! It is a perfect dish for holidays, especially Easter!
It is wonderful paired with ham, green beans, deviled eggs, and potato salad. I hope you will try it out!
10 ½ oz. can cream of chicken
10 ½ oz. can cream of celery
16 oz. light sour cream
15 oz. can sweet peas
2 15 oz. bags of frozen mixed veggies (carrots, corn, green beans, peas, lima beans)
2 cups shredded extra sharp cheese
crushed crackers for topping (cheese or saltines)
- Mix the cream of chicken, cream of celery, and sour cream in a large bowl.
- Add the peas and frozen mixed veggies to the mixture and stir. If you purchase the steam bags of veggies, steam the veggies first or additional cooking time may be required.
- Add the cheese to the mixture and stir.
- Spray a 9x13 glass casserole dish with cooking spray, and evenly spread the mixture in the dish.
- Top with crushed crackers. You may want to add a little butter to the crackers.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes at 375 degrees Fahrenheit or until the casserole bubbles. If the crackers brown too quickly, loosely place foil on top of the casserole dish.
- Enjoy this Oh So Good Recipe!
Pin this Recipe!
Follow Peppermints and Cherries on social media for more tasty recipes!